lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Any suitable title...

And then, my heart finished exploding. I just felt how many little pieces got thrown away in different directions of nowhere. They were colored in ashes, gray tones, and other awful things I'm not able to describe. That night, I experienced loneliness, disappointment, anger and wrath. Never imagined, never thought before, never expected to see all my eyes actually did. Love-caring attitude, admiration, and all those beautiful things that normally you feel without any reason apparently, just disappeared. Just flew away and started to see everything like if the world were a stranger.

Didn't know how to express it. Just wanted to. As simple as that. As simple as E = mc2.

I have had many days with all these weird thoughts hanging around in my head. But I'm almost done... I'm almost ready to spit it all out. And I'll do it in the worst way, because I already do not give a fuck... Beautiful things slowly stopped existing since I do not remember when.

Awful ideas... Insane thoughts... What's next?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario